MTOW is the Maximum Take-off Weight of aircraft in ‘metric ton’, roundup fraction to the next whole number and specified by the factory. The calculation of ANS charges will be based on MTOW which provided by AEROTHAI.
Distance is the great circle distance traveled within Bangkok FIR in ‘kilometer’, roundup fraction to the next whole number. For each landing and takeoff within the Bangkok FIR, 50 kilometers are deducted from the great circle distance. If the great circle distance after being deducted for landing/takeoff is less than 250 kilometers, it will be calculated as 250 kilometers or Distance Factor = 1. The calculation of ANS charges will be based on distance factor which provided by AEROTHAI.
3. Terminal Multiplier
- Suvarnabhumi Airport = 0.90
- Don Mueang Airport = 0.50
- Regional International Airports = 0.50
- (Chiang Mai, Mae Fah Luang -Chiang Rai, Phuket & Hat Yai International Airports)
- Provincial Airports = 0.05
- U-Tapao Pattaya International Airport = 0
4. Unit Rate
- En Route Charge = 3,500 Baht per unit
- Terminal Charge = 500 Baht per unit
- The calculation of ANS charges for Member Airlines and Charter Flights is specified at the Unit Rate stated above which in one-third of Non-Member Airlines’ calculation.
- In order to promote the government’s policy to support domestic flights, 25% discount on ANS charges is applied to domestic flights including School Flights.
- Overfly ANS Charges will be 1.45 times of International Flight ANS Charges.